HERE WE ARE. 2012. It’s been one full year since our first Vegan Shop-Up and we’re gearing up to party! Valentine’s Day AND our 1st birthday?? Yeah. Come celebrate in style(vegan style) with us on Sunday, February 12th, Noon-6pm. It all goes down at our mainstay, the all vegan Brooklyn bar Pine Box Rock Shop.
As always we’ve gone above and beyond to bring you the hottest and greatest vegan goods available in New York. You’re in for a real treat with new vendors and old packing the house to sell you the best treats, sweets, gifts, wares and snacks. Find something for your Valentine! Find your Valentine! Recover from heartbreak! Fill the gaping void in you heart with pink cupcakes and sugared cookies! We’ve got you covered.
Here’s a quick preview of who’s NEW!
- Rescue Chocolate – Chocolate bars and bon bons that help aid animal rescue!
- The Jam Stand – Experimental jams, chutneys and spreads. Even one for your dog!
- Saucy By Nature – Hot quinoa falafel with a new line of winter sauces!
- The Tafari - High caliber environmentally friendly clothing, bags and accessories!
- Champs Bakery and Diner – Your favorite vegan neighborhood diner! Sweet baked goods + savory snacks.
- The Bake Easy – Fresh-made soymilk and peanut butter chocolate Buckeyes!
- Pumpkin & Honey Bunny - Screenprinted valentines and greeting cards!
- Roots in Rust – Air plants and succulents in beautiful repurposed planters!
- Clementine Bakery – The soon-to-open vegan Bedstuy bakery!
- Jacq’s Kitchen – Nostalgic cakes, breads and cookies, all sustainably made!
- One Lucky Duck – Raw organic vegan Valentine’s Day chocolates!
In celebration of our 1ST BIRTHDAY we’ll have some special treats to say THANKS for all your support this past year! Grab a free copy of VegNews magazine! Plus some other sweet ditties we’re saving to tell you about later.
30+ vegan vendors. Happy hour. Birthday surprises. Valentines. Tipsy daytime flirting. Bottom line: WE WANT YOU THERE.
Sunday, February 12th, 12- 6pm
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.