Here it is, your Vegan Spring Shopping List! Get a sneak peek at some of the red hot loot you’ll find at this Sunday’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Come experience Chai Mookie! Scoop up an assortment of Chai Tea blends in Classic(decaf), Wake Up!(w/assam), Green Mookie(w/gunpowder green), and Dirty Mookie(w/espresso!). All fair trade and organic to boot!
- Electric Blue Baking Co. will be serving up their infamous hot Mac ‘n’ Cheese alongside the tastiest gluten-free Ice Cream Sandwiches! Score!
- Our friends The Tafari will have new items from their Spring collection like Cotton Totes, plus an amazing Ital Menu! Veggie Stew and Bread w/ Hisbiscus Lemon Ginger Juice!
- The boys at Fresh Till Death will be serving up their house roasted French press and cold brew Coffee! It’s a Guatemalan Huehuetenango Finca Rosma single origin at that! You’ll also be able to buy bottles of their Nut Milks! Almond, Brazil Fig, Sunflower Cardamom, and Walnut Date Cinnamon!!
- Super Foxy Sweets debuts some new goods! Caramel Popcorn, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which will raise funds for 596 Acres, an organization that helps beautify vacant land in Brooklyn! Awesome!
- Your favorite soap makers Meow Meow Tweet debut their new Vegan Lip Balms this Sunday!! Rosemary Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Clove, and Unscented, all made with moisturizing cocoa butter, hempseed, and coconut oils!
- Newcomers Uttapam & Co. will be making the tastiest Indian snacks you’ll ever try! Extraordinary flavors with the finest local ingredients like Grilled Tempeh Uttapam w/ Barry’s Tempeh and grilled ramps; Classic Masala Uttapam w/ potato, kale, chutney and toasted dal; and for dessert Sweet Beet Pongal or Toasted Coconut Uttapam.
- The NEW Pelzer’s Pretzels will be serving up their warm and chewy Soft Pretzels in Plain Salted, Everything, and Rosemary Cranberry Lemon! Don’t forget the dipping sauce: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Mustard, or Spicy Brown Beer Mustard!
- Special guests Chicago Vegan Foods will have market deals all day long! Snatch up their Mozzerella, Cheddar, or Nacho Teese all 2 for $5!! And of course Dandies, their awesome vegan Marshmallows!
- A plethora of Kale Chips from the folks at NY Naturals! Try ‘em in Bombay Ranch, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Spicy Miso, and Vegan “Cheese”!
- The brand new Bed Stuy based Clementine Bakery returns with a list of hits! Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding, Lemon Lavender Cupcakes, Focaccias, Baguettes, AND hot Biscuits and Gravy!!
- The sweet Raganella will be stocked with their popular Vivid Visions Smoke Blend, Gonna Git You Sucka Bug Spray, and their usual potent Herbal Teas and Tinctures!
- Vegan Bodega will satisfy your every craving! The new egg-replacer Vegg, Sir Richard’s Condoms, Monk’s Meats Seitan in Rosemary or Chipotle, Bee-Free Honee, Caviart Seaweed Caviar, and Food For Lovers Queso Dip!
- Veteran fave Gone Pie brings us the best in Gluten-Free treats! Chai Nut and Rocky Road Brownies, Sweet Potato Cornbread, Caramashew Cups, and Peanut Butter Caramel Cups! Yesss.
- Vegan Secret Supper is back with even more handmade specialty goods. Raw Flax Crackers, Hot Sass Hot Sauce, Chocolate Dipped Truffles, Infused Maple Syrups, and hand thrown Stoneware!!
- Queens based Woodside Bakehouse brings you their all organic handmade Vanilla Extract, sinful Peanutella, and signature el conejo Granola Bars. Stock up!
- Our friend Kitty Jones crafts the cutest little cat toys. Pick up a few pretty Catnip Mice, made with hand printed fabric and jute tails!
Don’t forget FREE mini cupcakes from our friends at Terri! Hurry over while they last!
Sweet Springy Springtime! Yep, it’s gonna be a good one. So tell your friends, work up an appetite, and scrounge up your market totes, ’cause it’s finally here! Vendor list and details in the post below. WE’LL SEE YOU SUNDAY!