It’s been a long, hot wait, but the Vegan Summer Shop-Up(first of 2!) is FINALLY HERE! We have quite the line up to cool you off while getting fired up for the steamy season. Raw ice cream, Brooklyn-made hummus, artisan tempeh, gluten-free truffles, fresh-pressed juices, farm-fresh herbs, bug repellent, soy wax candles, lip balms, and oh yes, WAY MORE.
Come on out Sunday June 19, 1- 5pm to the Pine Box Rock Shop (our favorite vegan bar!). You’ll see new vendors and old with tons of rad products to satisfy any and all summer cravings. The Shop-Up also coincides with Sunday WAFFLE BRUNCH at Pine Box!! Can you even contain yourselves? Indulge in waffle heaven while hitting up the best Bloody Mary menu in town(because it’s also happy hour!). See the vendor list below and start your drooling.
- Raw Ice Cream Company (You guessed it! Mouth-watering frozen pints of perfection)
- Green Pirate (Fresh-pressed and bottled fruit and veggie juices!)
- Sprout (All-natural and sustainable, bare-bones skin care!)
- Electric Blue Baking Company (Vegan baking at its finest!)
- Meow Meow Tweet (Hand crafted soaps and personal care items from the best ingredients around!)
- Woodside Bakehouse (Queens-made specialty foods: vanilla extract, bitters, caramel corn, etc.!)
- Barry’s Tempeh (Locally made tempeh from tasty bean and grain blends!)
- Pretty Monsters (Eco-friendly soy candles, lip balms, and tattoo balm!)
- Gone Pie (Healthful and delicious gluten-free baked goods!)
- Brooklyn Hummus (Authentic Middle Eastern hummus from Brooklyn!)
- Super Foxy Sweets (Gluten-free truffles in every flavor!)
- Eagle St. Rooftop Farm (Fresh veggies, herbs and pickles from Greenpoint’s rooftop farm!)
- Mombucha (The best tasting small batch kombucha around!)
- Empty Cages Collective (Williamsburg’s animal advocacy organization!)
Sunday, June 19th, 1- 5pm
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.
ENDLESS SUMMER BEGINS NOW!