WELL. Here we are. It’s practically Christmas! Hope you’re rested up from last month’s Shop-Up, because the Vegan Holiday Shop-Up is just weeks away! On Sunday December 4th, from 12-5pm, shake a leg down to Pine Box Rock Shop, Brooklyn’s only all vegan bar. You’re in for a hot afternoon of NYC’s best vegan goods all in one rad spot. Why not get all your holiday shopping done early, and while munching on some mad tasty treats. PLUS, it’ll be happy hour at the ol’ Pine Box! You can warm up with a triple-spicy Bloody Mary and cozy down with your new friends at the bar.
Take a peek at what’s in store for you!
- Fried Pickles from our good friends, Brooklyn Brine!
- Peanutella, Vanilla Extract, and Caramel Corn from Queens’ Woodside Bakehouse!
- Kale Chips in every flavor imaginable by NY Naturals!
- We See Stars with the freshest Jewelry around for you and yours!
- Herbal Teas, Tinctures, and Dental Care from the lovely Raganella!
- Exclusive Eco-Friendly Fashions from the new Compassion Couture!
- The best organic Soaps, Candles, and Body Care by Bushwick’s Meow Meow Tweet!
- Fresh Hummus galore from the beloved Brooklyn Hummus!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics with their exclusive, to die for, make up and nail polishes!
- Black and Blanco represent with the tastiest Sandcastle Cookies! Ever.
See the full list of vendors HERE!
NEEDLESS TO SAY, we can hardly wait. So save the date, and don’t be late.
Sunday, December 4th, 12- 5pm
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.
Bundled-Up and Blissed-Out,