Here it is, your Vegan Summer Shopping List! Get a sneak peek at some of the red hot loot you’ll find at this Sunday’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Electric Blue Baking Co. will debut their new product, creamy “Greek-style” Coconut Milk Yogurt!! It’s organic, sugar and preservative-free. ALSO, with the purchase of each yogurt you’ll get their famous Mac ‘n’ Cheese recipe!! Yep, they’ll be selling Mac too. Score!
- Our friends The Tafari will have new items from their eco Spring/Summer collection like organic Cotton Totes, Wrap Skirts, and T’s, plus an amazing Ital Menu! Spicy chilled Gazpacho and Hibiscus Lemon Ginger Juice!
- The boys at Fresh Till Death will be serving up 3 varietals of fresh house roasted cold brew Coffee: Ethiopian, Rwandan, and Brazilian! You’ll also be able to buy bottles of their raw Nut Milks! Almond, Hazenut, Pistachio, and Macadamia!
- Your favorite soap makers Meow Meow Tweet are bringing their new Vegan Lip Balms this Sunday!! Rosemary Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Clove, and Unscented, all made with moisturizing cocoa butter, hempseed, and coconut oils!
- Newcomer Sante Bakery makes Piroshki(small Russian pies!) with cabbage or spinach and mushroom. And don’t miss their Antioxidant granola!
- New Paltz based Vegan O’Brien will wow with their signature giant Chocolate Chip Cookies, as well as Lemon Cookies!
- Skytown brings you the tastiest fresh and local small plates.. This time expect mixed greens with red cabbage, french lentils, & cauliflower hummus, as well as riviera bread with caramelized onions, spinach & oil cured olives! Perfection.
Special guests Chicago Vegan Foods will have market deals all day long! Snatch up their Mozzerella, Cheddar, or Nacho Teese all 2 for $5!! And of course Dandies, their awesome vegan Marshmallows!
- Sweet Semosh is baking up a storm! You’ll be able to try Coconut Dream Cupcakes, Choc Chip Cookie Sandwiches, and Oatmeal Raisin Cream Cheese Cookies sandwiches!
- Our friend Kitty Jones crafts the cutest little cat toys. Pick up a few pretty Catnip Mice, made with hand printed fabric and jute tails!
- Vegan Secret Supper founder is changing it up and selling her beautiful stoneware ceramics! Bowls, cups, spoons and beads! You’ll want 2 of each.
- Canadian based Hot Sass will be back with 2 new flavors of their tongue burning salsa blends! The Eiriquito and the Baby Girl are packed with flavor and some hot hot heat.
- Bed Stuy’s Clementine Bakery will be selling tempeh bacon, lettuce, avo, tomato sandwiches on their own baguettes! Not to mention Savory Danishes and Strawberry Apricot Handpies!
- The brand new Heirloom Eatery makes their market debut with a delectable menu you can’t refuse.. Captain Crunch Fried Chicken Sandwich with Purple Potato Fries, Seitan Gyros, and Habanero Cornmeal Fried Pickles! Serious good food.
- Thrilled to have Wink Frozen Desserts for the first time! Gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free Ice Creams in Vanilla, Cinnamon Bun, Cake Batter and Mint Chocolate!
- Bunna Cafe will be serving up the best Ethiopian dishes you’ll ever taste! Gomen, Misir Wot, Injera, and all washed down with Iced Shai, cold brewed tea with lime.
- The folks behind Vegucated will be representing their award-winning, smart and funny documentary with T-shirts and Dvd’s!
- Stock up on gluten-free treats from our good friend Gone Pie! Vanilla Macaroons, Crystalized Ginger, Coconut Brownies, Raspberry Rhubarb Bars, and Rocky Road Brownies. Yes pleeease!
- First timers Chickpea & Olive are cooking up local and organic Phatty Beet Sliders with Potato Salad and Ginger Ginseng Iced Tea! The perfect Summer plate.
- Bushwick’s own Mullein & Sparrow will sell their herbal Lucid Dreams Smoke Blend, organic Dry Shampoos for light and dark hair, Rose Lavender Hydrosols, Tinctures, and Teas!
Hot Sultry Summertime! Yep, it’s gonna be a good one. So tell your friends, sweat up an appetite, and don your favorite cut-offs, ’cause it’s finally here! Vendor list and details in the post below. WE’LL SEE YOU SUNDAY!