Here we are, one short day away from the Dive In! Vegan Shop-Up! Discover a few treasures that you can find at tomorrow’s market…
- Barry’s Tempeh – Stock up on packs of the freshest local Tempeh in town(Soy-Free and Gluten-Free options too!). Plus Tempeh Bacon BLT’s! They’re also selling your new fave condiment, guaranteed, Spicy Hemp Mayo(!), by the jar. Rejoice.
- Mister Sister – Delicious Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars, Walnut Fudge, Mint Fudge, Organic Original Fudge, and the big debut of their brand new Peanut Butter Fudge! Happy dance.
- Mullein and Sparrow – Enjoy a special on their popular Herbal Smoke Blends, 1 for $15, 2 for $25! Plus get 10% off your purchase with Student ID! AND free Mini Facials!! Heaven.
- Grass Roots Juicery – Make friends with these new-to-the-scene Juicers! Cold Fresh-Pressed Juices like The Cricket, Citrus Mistress, and Zinger will be for sale, as well as treats like Pumpkin Energy Bars! And find out all about their 1 or 3 Day Juice Cleanses! Fresh.
- Meow Meow Tweet – Check out the best treat for your skin, new hydrating Body Tonics made with essential oils! Choose from Geranium Basil, Bergamot Vetiver, or Palmarosa Cedar! Yippee.
- Vegan O’Brien – Get your fill with these Jumbo Cookies from upstate! Try classic Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Brownies, and the triumphant return of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip! Huzzah.
- Pure Apparel – Wear your voice when you pick up some organic Vegan Themed T-Shirts with simple, bold designs! Finally.
- Heirloom Eatery – Start fasting.. Cap’n’Crunch Fried Chicken Sliders, Sausage and Pepper Heroes, Gyros, and Sriracha Popcorn!! Yesyesyes.
- Cake Thieves – Ever built your own Cinnamon Bun?? The day has come! Top yours with Chocolate Ganache, Caramel, Graham Crackers, Peanut Butter Cups, etc. Game over.
- Gone Pie – A Gluten-Free dream come true! Try the new gooey Blondies, Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Mini Pecan Pies, Pumpkin Cranberry Loaves, and PB Caramel Rice Crispy Treats! Done.
- Pipernilli – Find a new favorite in these soft batch Sweet Potato Cookies or Carrot Cake Cookies, or even Coconut Mango Cupcakes! Totally.
- We Vegans – Go buy some iceberg and baby carrots, you’ll need plenty on hand after bringing home Vranch! It’s the super new, Brooklyn-made, Vegan Ranch Dressing! Get Original or Chipotle, or both! Score.
IMPORTANT TRANSIT NOTE! The L train is not running to the Morgan stop this weekend! You’ll have to take a shuttle bus from the Lorimer G/L stop(on Metropolitan at Union). More info here. Or ride a bike or a bus or a pony or a scooter or a rickshaw!
We’re opening up a can of worms tomorrow. Let’s DIVE IN!
Saturday, September 14th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.