Attention all shoppers! Here’s the lowdown on a few of the goods you’ll find at Saturday’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Beyond Sushi – Run, don’t walk, to hang with these guys for their first Brooklyn(and VSU!) appearance! Nosh on their Signature Sushi Rolls like Mighty Mushroom and La Fiesta, plus Cookies, Brownies, Cucumber Mint Lemonade, and try their new line of Nut Butters!
- Heirloom Vegan Eatery – Get hungry now for their new Fish Fillet Sliders and Chocolate Jameson St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes! Double trouble.
- Brooklyn Rose Vegan Bakery – This first time vendor will be sporting their best menu of Lavender Iced Chamomile Scones, GF Mocha Crisp Peanut Butter Fudge, and GF Soy-Free Zesty Lemon Cheesecake! Get ’em.
- Gone Pie – Count your lucky charms that you’ll be able to grab some Irish Soda Muffins, Ballad of a Thin Mint Bar, Salted PB Caramel Cups, Mini Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cakes, Pecan Pie, Peaceful Almond Joys, Lemon Tahini Cookies, and all Gluten-Free!
- Cake Thieves – Lose all self control when it comes to Pizza Pockets, Man ‘n’ Cheese, and super fancy Cinnamon Bun creations like Samoa, S’mores, Peanut Butter Cup, and more!
- Vegan Bodega – Your one-stop shopping delight! Find Queso Cheese Dip, Anita’s amazing Coconut Yogurt, Brooklyn Delhi’s Indian Relish, and new product Bacon Grease!
- Nuts & Bolts – No guilt or gluten here! Enjoy all Organic Chocolate Dipped Macaroons w/ Sea Salt, Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies, Brownies, and Signature Granola!
- Grape Cat – This brand new vendor from Pennsylvania is an all vegan shop that sells the best in Apparel and Accessories and donates a percentage of sales to animal charities! They’ll be stocked with T-Shirts from Herbivore and Compassion Co., Purses and Wallets by Matt & Nat and Gunas, plus Mens Wallets made from Cork and Felt!
AND, catch ’em while you can, Vegan Shop-Up Recycled Cotton Tote Bags will be on special for $15! We’re running low on stock and want to clear these out before unfurling an exciting new VSU item this Spring!
All them apples, plus you won’t wanna miss Cinnamon Snail, Chai Mookie, Sweet Maresa, Monks Meats, Yeah Dawg, and WAY MORE! Find the full event details in the post below, and the full vendor list here!
We put in a special weekend order for sunshine ‘n rainbows, and it’s lookin’ to come through! We’ll be opening up the big doors to Pine Box Rock Shop so we can stream in the warm Spring air and eat our lunch out on the sidewalk.
READY, STEADY, SPRING!
All Cabin Fevered-Up,
12- 6pm Pine Box Rock Shop 12 Grattan St. Bushwich, Bk FREE!