We’re looking forward to a perfectly warm Springy day to Shop-Up tomorrow! Ripe for every kind of vegan food and find you can think of! Here’s a smattering of what’s to come…
- Meow Meow Tweet – Tis the season for a brand new Face Cleanser, plus new Patterned Toiletry Pouches, and the triumphant return of their all natural Insect Repellent!
- Mountain Morsels – You’ll fall to pieces over these chunky, trail-mixy, chocolate-coated treats! Try flavors like Katahdin Cranberry, Blue Ridge Blueberry, Harper’s Ferry Cherry, Great Valley Ridge Raisin, and Clingman’s Dome Date!
- Sugarcane Island – Get hooked on this new refreshing treat! 100% raw, cold-pressed Sugarcane Juice! Grab a bottle of Original or Ginger Lime!
- Monks Meats – In addition to the usual list of flavors, you’ll be able to snatch up a container of new Chimichurri or Bulgogi Seitan! And don’t miss their special vegan Spring Kimchi!
- Cake Thieves – Gluten-Free Mac ‘n’ Cheese! Cinnamon Buns with toppings galore! But you won’t believe your eyes when you see the Cinna-Bun-Dae! Cinnamon Bun + Your choice of Ice Cream(From Blythe Ann’s, formerly known as Lula’s!!) + Your choice of Toppings!
- Bunna Cafe – Catch a sneak preview of Bunna’s new seasonal dish debuting next month: Misir Alicha, whole green lentils cooked with onion, ginger, garlic, and turmeric!
- Gone Pie – You’ll definitely need one of each of these Gluten-Free desserts! Carrot Cake with Caramashew Frosting, Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes with PB Fudge Frosting, Salted PB Fudge Brownies, Tahini Heart Cookies, Pecan Pie, Thin Mint Bars, PB Cups, and so much more!
- Sipp – Quench your thirst with 3 flavors of Organic Sparkling Beverages from this brand new vendor! Try Mojo Berry (blackberry, mint, lime), Lemon Flower (lemon, elderflower, tarragon), and Ginger Blossom (ginger, lime, vanilla)!
Now that your heart is racing and your mouth is watering, call up your crew to meet you at the one and only vegan market in NYC! WE’LL BE WAITING.
Saturday, May 17th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.