One day away from this year’s first Summer Shop-Up, and we’re chomping at the bit! Take a look at some of the treats and treasures you’ll be walking away with…
- This Pie Is Nuts – Grab a slice of nut-based luxury from this brand new vendor! Try Key Lime, Chocolate Mousse, Pumpkin, Coconut Cream, or Chocolate-Laced Vanilla! All Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Paleo!
- Little Choc Apothecary – Another new vendor! Get to know your new favorite vegan creperie! They’ll be offering Vegan Nutella Crepes, various Savory Crepes, their special B12 Brownies, and Choc Hazelnut Cupcakes! Holy crepe.
- Gustavo’s Salsa – Celebrate the debut of the new, more manageable and perfect for gifts, 12oz size of Chipotle Salsa! They’ll sell like hot cakes, so stock up quick.
- Cake Thieves – Gluten-Free Mac ‘n’ Cheese AND Pizza? OK! Get your savory fix, then come back around for their new signature Cinnabundaes!! (Cinnamon Bun + Ice Cream + Toppings)
- Gone Pie – Get ready for some mouth watering magic, and all Gluten-Free! Salted PB Caramel Cups, Mini Lemon Cakes w/ Cherry Glaze, Carrot Cake w/ Caramashew Frosting, Coconut Brownies, Pecan Pie, Salted Peanut Fudge Brownies, Blondies, and more!
- Brooklyn Rose Vegan Bakery – Swoop in for their brand new Key Lime Ginger Parfaits w/ Candied Macadamias, served in reusable Mason Jars! You’ll also need a slice of their Miso Vanilla Bean Cheesecake w/ Caramel Pecan Sauce, and some Mini Vanilla Strawberry Cupcakes. Woohoo!
PLUS, don’t forget old favorites like Yeah Dawg, Cinnamon Snail, Alchemy Creamery, Chai Mookie, Bunna Cafe, Freakin’ Vegan, and Lagusta’s Luscious! Find the full event details in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first and only all-vegan market, and it’s only once a month! So free up your Saturday, because the beach can wait, but snacks on snacks on snacks, just can’t. C U IN A SEC.
Saturday, June 14th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.