Take a peek at some of the goods you’re in store for at tomorrow’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Gone Pie – Be a Gluten-Free goblin and stock up on the following: Pecan Pie, Harvest Pie, Rocky Road Brownies, Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Rice Crispy Treats, and more!
- The Lusty Vegan – NEW vendor alert! Grab a copy of brand new Cookbook and vegan dating manifesto The Lusty Vegan! Plus T-shirts! We’re the first stop on their tour of NYC, so drop in and meet the authors!
- Spanky’s Kitchen – You’ll love every bite, so save some room! Discover these deluxe Vegan Lasagnas in Classic, Meat, or Spinach, plus Oatmeal Raisin Blondies, Espresso Fudge Brownies, PB Fudge Brownies, etc!
- Heirloom Eatery – Get comfy with some comfort food! Score some drool-worthy Cap’n Crunch Fried Chicken Sliders, Mac n Cheese, Tater Tots, Chicken Fried Steak Biscuits, Sweet Tea, Donut Hole Kabobs, and Caramel Apples!
- Mighty Edible – Taste the island breeze with these Jamaican specialties! Try the brand new Cinnamon Toast Breadfruit with Chayote Ginger Compote, Coconut Whip, and Coffee Beer Caramel! Or stay warm with Curried Corn Soup made with fresh grown Jamaican Turmeric!
AND, don’t forget other favorites like Three Little Birds, Cinnamon Snail, Grape Cat, Lagusta’s Luscious, Tamerlaine Farm, Freakin’ Vegan, and Chai Mookie! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first and only all-vegan market, and it’s only once a month(well, in Brooklyn)! And all during the best vegan bar’s happy hour!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, IT’S FALL Y’ALL, SEE U THERE!
Saturday, October 11th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.