O holy basil! The Holiday markets have finally arrived! We’ve made our list and checked it twice, so keep reading to see some of the hit items you’ll want at tomorrow’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Gone Pie – Stock up on Gluten-Free holiday spirit with Pecan Pie, Mint Patty Brownies, Egg Nog Macaroons, PB Caramel Cups, Harvest Pie, Orange Cherry Bundt Cake, Triple Ginger Cookies, and more!
- Cocoburg – Discover the perfect stocking stuffer from this BRAND NEW vendor! You’ll want each flavor of Raw, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free Coconut Jerky… Try Original, Ginger Teriyaki, or Chili Lime!
- Freakin’ Vegan – The ultimate vegan Pot Pie returns! A flaky crust tops each mini Pot Pie filled with rich gravy, potatoes, peas, carrots, corn and vegan chicken. These sell faster than hot cakes, so be sure to grab a few for the road!
- Mister Sister – More stocking stuffers! Buy these individually wrapped squares of fudgey perfection in NEW Holiday flavors! Get excited for Sparkling Ginger, Orange Crush, and Candy Cane Fudge, along with your favorite classics!
- NYC Sea Shepherd – Great for gifts for every ocean-loving friend! They’ve got you covered with men’s, women’s, and youth sizes in Jolly Roger T-Shirts, Long Sleeved Tees, New Ocean Blue Hoodies, PLUS Beanies, Caps, Books, Totes, DVDs, and Water Bottles!
- Three Little Birds – You’ve never had a vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream Sandwich before, so plan to scarf one now! The perfect Holiday shopping treat. But don’t forget to taste new Holiday flavor, Bourbon Butterscotch Ice Cream! mmm
AND, you’ll find other vendor favorites like Cake Thieves, Cinnamon Snail, Monks Meats, Lagusta’s Luscious, Fanciful Fox, Yeah Dawg, and Chai Mookie! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first and only all-vegan market, so what better place to start your Holiday shopping(& feasting)! The wait is over, grab a cup of cheer(Bloody Mary’s are cheerful) since it’s happy hour, and snack your way through the first of three cozy all vegan holiday markets!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, WE SNOW YULE LOVE IT.
Saturday, December 6th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.