Not only is it the last of our Holiday markets, but it’s the last VSU of 2014!! Read on to get an idea of some special things you’ll want to grab at tomorrow’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free and seasonally splendid! Score Pecan Pie, Chocolate Gelt, Fruit Cake Bites, Orange Ginger Cookies, Rocky Road Brownies, Mint Patty Brownies, Choc PB Caramel Cups, and more!
- Three Little Birds – Hold on to your scarves and glasses, you’ll need to taste this new Harry Potter inspired ice cream flavor, Butterbeer(a buttercream base with bourbon butterscotch swirl!)! There’s also a whole menu of Ice Cream Sandwiches including Chocolate Candy Cane, PB & Jelly(with toast shaped cookies!), and O Christmas Tree which is dipped in White Chocolate and covered in sprinkles!
- Palm Frites – NEW VENDOR! Snack lovers, discover the latest in Raw and Gluten-Free, the Palm Frites! Perfect individual bags of crunchy coconut meat, spiced to perfection. Try Garlic, Churro, and BBQ, or just grab a 3 pack for everyone you know.
- Brown Rice Magazine – Get a copy of the Winter 2014/2015 Issue, filled with healthy lifestyle tips, fashion, DIY projects, recipes, and more! Plus get Holiday Special gift jars of traditionally fermented Sauerkrauts and Pickles!
- Monks Meats – Get a taste of the Holidays with this Winter sandwich special: Burnt Brown Sugar Glazed Seitan, Cranberry Sauce, and Horseradish Cashew Spread on Ciabatta! Plus Biscuits & Chanterelle Gravy Plates, individual Cashew Chevre Cheese Rounds, Shiitake Bacon To-Go, and all 4 Handmade Seitan Flavors! And there’s still time to order their Winter Holiday Specials Menu for Christmas or New Year’s delivery!
- Hernan – Bring home a little taste of Mexico for the Season! Jars of Mole Poblano and Mexican Hot Chocolate Bolitas will enrich any dinner party or gift basket. Or get a complete Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Set, including a hand carved wooden Molinillo for frothing!
- Bushwick Food Co-op – NEW VENDOR! Super local, the Co-op is coming to you! Snack on Quinoa Arepas while shopping for Barry’s Tempeh(Soy or White Bean), Omilk(Almond or Coffee), Mint Chip Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, Fresh Tofu Inc(from Lancaster!), Anita’s Coconut Yogurt, and more!!
- Mighty Edible – Cozy up with a cup of HOT Hot Chocolate or Warm Sorrel Cider! Then pick up a “Some Like It Hot” or “Sugar and Spice” Jamaican Foods Gift Set, complete with Jerk Spice Rub, Hibiscus Pepper Jelly, Hot Carrot Tamarind Sauce, and Coffee Beer Caramel!
- Cheesehound – NEW VENDOR! Make room on your vegan cheese plate for the latest artisanal, plant-based cheese, made in the Catskills! Rich, beautiful, and carefully handmade, you’ll get to try Sichuan Peppercorn(sichuan berries, anise & ginger in a macadamia, hemp & cashew base), Blue Mountain(spirulina & smoked alder salt), Qasbah(9 freshly ground spices), Ostego(cashew raw cultured), and Cashew Cultured Wild Mushroom and Tarragon Pate! Get ready.
Don’t forget, you’ll find other vendor favorites like Cake Thieves, Cinnamon Snail, Tamerlaine Farm, Lagusta’s Luscious, Meow Meow Tweet, Yeah Dawg, and Chai Mookie! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first and only all-vegan market, so what better place to get your Holiday shopping(& feasting)! The wait is over, grab a cup of cheer(Bloody Mary’s are cheerful) since it’s happy hour, and snack your way through the last Vegan Holiday Market!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, WE SNOW YULE LOVE IT.
Saturday, December 20th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.