Happy 1st VSU of 2015! We’re getting a solid start on the new year with an all star league of local vendors and 100% vegan goods. Check out a few special things you’ll find at Saturday’s event!
- Freakin’ Vegan – In addition to their usual savory Empanadas, you can grab a Pulled “Pork” Sandwich topped with Slaw!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free and good til the last crumb! Pick up Choc Covered Blondie Bites, Carrot Cake w/ Caramashew Frosting, Pecan Caramel Patties, Peppermint Patty Brownies, Salted PB Caramel Cups, Lemon Tahini Cookies, Triple Nut Brownie Bites, and more!
- Three Little Birds – It’s never too Wintery to avoid Ice Cream! Nab a Snowflake-Shaped Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich w/ Vanilla Glaze! Plus, you’ll need to taste this new Harry Potter inspired ice cream flavor, Butterbeer(a buttercream base with bourbon butterscotch swirl!)!
- Monks Meats – Back, from menus past, comes the much sought after Mushroom Lasagna Roll! (HINT: You can order these by the tray on their website too.) They’ll have a few new items too like Cashew Okara Ricotta and Seitan Ragu, selling alongside their packs of handmade Seitan!
- Samosa Shack – NEW VENDOR! These freshly handmade Samosas are a must eat! Discover each flavor: Sweet Potato Spinach, Kala Channa Masala, Potato Pea Cilantro, and Weekly Special- Beet Lentil Coconut. Plus try a side of Bhel Puri, a super delish Gluten-Free Indian street snack!
- Brooklyn Fork & Spoon – NEW VENDOR! You’ll need this Vegan Slider Plate at some point in your day! The Slider is topped with Caramelized Mushrooms and Onions, Truffled Cashew Cream and Arugula, and served with sides of Potato Chips and tangy Slaw. Yee-haw!
Don’t forget, you’ll find other vendor favorites like Chickpea Magazine, Cinnamon Snail, Tamerlaine Farm, Black Sheep Heap, Cheezehound, Yeah Dawg, and Chai Mookie! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first all-vegan market, so what better place to embark on a healthy new lifestyle! (Or celebrate your old one!) It’s Happy Hour too!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
Saturday, January 17th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.