SPRING > WINTER! Almost there! Check out a few special things you’ll find at tomorrow’s all vegan pop-up market!
- Sweet Maresa – Tea for two? A lovely box of pastel Macarons will make any tea party swoon. Try the latest seasonal flavor: Juniper Fig! And get ready for the Brownie debut!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free for the Gods! Get your Irish Soda Muffins(!), Fat Elvis Bundt Cake(pb, banana & coconut bacon), Peppermint Patty Brownies, Chocolate Covered Shamrock Rice Crispy Treats, and more!
- Three Little Birds – Try their brand new Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Bites and Pops! Like a jumbo bon bon, but a thousand times better. And then there’s the Samoa Ice Cream Sandwich: Toasted Coconut, Caramel, Cookie & Ice Cream. FTW!
- Samosa Shack – Love a freshly made Indian street snack? You’ll need to try this weekly special flavor: Mango Brussel Sprout! And don’t forget the usual suspects: Sweet Potato Spinach, Kala Channa Masala, and Potato Pea Cilantro!
- Grape Cat – If you’re looking for a unique tote bag that’s environmentally-friendly and vegan approved then look no further! Grape Cat is carrying Alchemy Good, which are made of reclaimed bicycle tubes and finished with a 100% organic cotton lining, plus the straps are made for a durable recycled seat belt. Matt & Nat Spring 2015 wallets and purses are reliable all while remaining sleek, modern, and stylish. Let Grape Cat know if there is anything you wan them to bring!
- Be Clean – This awesome D.C. based online shop features the best in green vegan beauty! You’ll get the chance to get up close and personal with brand new Citrine and Jasmine Body Oils from Herbivore Botanicals, Skincare lines by Aster & Bay and SW Basics, and Beard Serum Gift Tins!
Don’t forget, you’ll find other vendor favorites like Mister Sister, Chai Mookie, Monks Meats, Cheezehound, Yeah Dawg, and Cake Thieves! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first all-vegan market, so what better place to Spring into action! It’s Happy Hour too!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, SEE U THERE!
Saturday, March 7th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.