Get your Spring on and take a peek at a few special things you’ll find at Saturday’s all vegan pop-up market!
- Sweet Maresa – Afternoon tea party planned? Try the newest Macaron flavor by Sweet Maresa: Lemon Poppyseed w/ Lemon Marmalade! Of course stock up on other Springy flavors, plus brownies and cookies and cakes. Delightful!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free and glorious! Get your Pecan Pie, Lemon Tahini Cookies, Loaded Brownies, Almond Joys, Coffee Cake Muffins, Rice Crispy Treats, Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Cranberry Almond Blondies, and Lemon Poppy Loaves!
- Samosa Shack – Indian street snacks save the day! This week’s special flavor: Chana Daal(yellow split peas) with Sorrel! Plus the usual freshly made suspects: Sweet Potato Spinach, Kala Channa Masala, and Potato Pea Cilantro!
- Grape Cat – Look out for new purses and backpacks from Gunas, Vegan design unisex bamboo organic tees(US made!), and “Friends Not Food” soft baby blue 100% cotton short sleeve tees from Quinoa Apparell! Plus plan to find your favorite new wallets, purses, and backpacks from Matt & Nat, Vegan Collection, and Malia Designs. One stop shoppin’!
- Cake Thieves – Donut fiend? Get ready to float right up to heaven…. Bear Claws, Apple Fritters, Strawberry Chocolate Fritters, Pina Colada Fritters, Banana Peanut Butter Fritters, Coffee Coconut Donuts, Chocolate Bourbon Donuts, Raspberry Lemon Donuts, Chocolate Covered Pretzel Donuts, Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Donuts, Samoa Donuts, Peanut Butter Brownie Donuts, and Cookies n Cream Donuts. Huh?!?
- Freakin’ Vegan – In addition to tasty Empanadas like Philly Cheesesteak and Broccoli Cheese, you can score Pulled Porkless Sliders topped with creamy Coleslaw! The perfect snack to start or end your day.
- Sweet Solace – These newcomers are sure to catch your eye! Don’t miss their VSU debut with BLT Gallettes (coconut bacon, heirloom tomatoes and micro greens), Bourbon Brown Sugar Pop Tarts, Organic Fair Trade Fernet Ginger Truffles, Organic Fair Trade Irish Cream Truffles, and True Love Sugar Cookies(cardamom and rose). Yee-haw!
Vegan Shop-Up is NYC’s first all-vegan market, so what better place to curb your Spring Fever! It’s Happy Hour too y’all!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, SEE U THERE!
Saturday, April 11th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.