See what you’re in store for at Sunday’s Vegan Shop-Up at Spreadhouse! We’re NYC’s favorite all vegan pop-up market, and we’re back in Manhattan this weekend!
- Sweet Maresa – Celebrate our sunny weather streak with Lemon Verbena Tea Cakes topped with fresh garden flowers! Also stock up on S’macarons(yes, a s’more + macaron), Absinthe, Mocha, Pecan Burnt Caramel, and lots more Macarons. Plus a special seasonal treat of Ramp Puff Pastries!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free goods galore! Feast your eyes on Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Lemon Poppyseed Mini Loaves, Chocolate Covered Rice Crispy Treats, Fig Cake, Pecan Pie, the Brookie(best cross between a cookie and brownie), Salted Peanut Fudge Brownies, a little something called #PBCRRBNBB, and maybe a few surprises!
- Monks Meats – Stock up on the best locally made Seitan in NYC! Lunch it up with Rasta Roots Sliders, Kim’s Chi Bahn Mi Heroes, the Buffalo Souljah Boy(fried oyster mushrooms, ranch dressing, hot sauce, on a baguette), and Chimichurri Skewers!
- 3 Little Birds – Feels like Summer! You’ll want ice cream for every meal after tasting these frozen treats. Try Chocolate-Dipped Ice Cream Bites and Pops, scoops or cups of Cherry Oh Baby, Butterbeer, Elvis, Death By Chocolate, etc, and an awesome assortment of fancy Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Cake Thieves – Doughnut zombie? Get ready… Raspberry Lemon, Chocolate Pretzel, Mocha, Coffee Coconut, PB Cup, Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel… Cream Filled: Boston Cream, Red Eye, Turtle, Peanut Butter Cookies n Cream, PB Strawberry… Fritters: Banana Maple Bourbon, Strawberry Chocolate, Apple, Banana PB… and Almond Bear Claws. AND the return of the Mac(n cheese!), and the Cinnabundae(loaded Cinnamon Bun Sundaes!).
Thanks to our sponsor, Square, for partnering up with us in our new NYC spot at Spreadhouse!
Vegans, Non-Vegans, Prospective Vegans, Family of Vegans, Friends of Vegans, Fans of Vegans, SEE U SUNDAY!