Here’s a sneak peek at the glorious goods to come tomorrow at NYC’s favorite all vegan pop-up market!
- Sweet Maresa – What’s small and pink and sweet all over? A Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Macaron! But also look out for the sister sweet, Rhubarb ‘n’ Cream! Lots of Strawberry-themed treats this time around, plus the classics and favorites. Pass the lemonade!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free and good as gold! Set your sights on Coconut Cream Pie, Rocky Road Brownies, Lemon Poppyseed Cakes, Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Mango Peach Melba Cheesecakes, Blondies, Lemon Tahini Cookies, Pecan Pie, Salted Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies, and “This Little Pretzel Brownie Thing”. Praise vegan!
- Monks Meats – Get ready for an all-vegan Korean food menu, exclusively available at VSU! Bulgogi Seitan, Bahn Mi Sandwiches, and more!
- The Fanciful Fox – Find the handsomest Men’s Grooming Products for Father’s Day! Beard Oil, Aftershave, you name it, and all includes free gift wrapping! Also find the usual array of lovely Soaps, Lotions, Lip Balms and Skin Care!
- Pioneer Cannery – NEW VENDOR! We’re thrilled to have the first craft cannery in America join VSU! Look forward to: Bloody Mary Tomato Pickles, Ginger Sesame Carrot Pickles, Sour Dill Cucumber Pickles, Garlic Red Onion Beet Pickles, Spicy Green Bean Pickles, Pickled Cactus, Blueberry Lemon Jam, Strawberry Jalapeno Jam, Ginger Syrup, Bourbon-Vanilla Cherries, Ball Park Mustard, and Rum Valentina Hot Sauce.
Saturday, June 13th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.