Here’s a sneak preview of Sunday’s Vegan Shop-Up at Spreadhouse! NYC’s favorite all vegan pop-up market is back in Manhattan this weekend!
- Cake Thieves Bakery – Mac ‘n’ Cheese + Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches + LOTS of Donuts! ‘Nuff said.
- Monks Meats – Get to know Major Flavers, the NEW Summer Sandwich with Jerk Seitan, Tropical Slaw, and Grilled Pineapple Chutney! You’ll also find BBQ Seitan Sandwiches and Pulled BBQ Mushroom Sliders!
- 3 Little Birds – Hot fun in the Summertime! Cool down with NEW Ice Cream flavor Sunday Girl: Blueberry Ice Cream laced with Lemon Coconut Blondies(and yes, named after a Blondie song)! Also new, Strawberry Margarita Ice Cream! #noregrets
- Pioneer Cannery – Grab a jar of every condiment you’ll need this Summer! Bloody Mary Tomato Pickles, Ginger Sesame Carrot Pickles, Spicy Green Bean Pickles, Sour Dill Cucumber Pickles, Garlic Red Onion Beet Pickles, Pickled Cactus, 3-Berry Jalapeno Jam, Caramelized Onion and Tomato Jam, and Ginger Syrup.
- Mombucha – Discover NYC’s best kept Kombucha secret! Mombucha is lovingly brewed in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, and is now sold in convenient 10oz flip-top bottles. Try Gingermint (fresh ginger and mint), Blue Eyes (rhubarb, hibiscus) , and Black Coco (black tea, vanilla bean, coconut and pineapple)! PLUS grab a sample of their soon to come Shave Ice!
- Rescue Chocolate – Who can resist heaps of chocolate, especially when all profits go to animal rescue!? Look forward to 6 different Chocolate Bars (ON SALE 15% off, just at VSU!), 2 flavors of Mini Chocolate Bars, 3 different High-Cacao Bars, Salted Caramel Truffles Gift Boxes, and NEW Rescue T-Shirts!
- Brooklyn Whatever – Check out these NEW Shpickles for the season: Pickled Kale Slaw, Pickled Okra, and Pickled Radishes! Also find their small batch herbed Shmolives (Olives!) and spiced Shnuts (Mixed Nuts!)!
Sunday June 28th
116 Suffolk St.