Check out this sneak peek of what you’ll find at tomorrow’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- 3 Little Birds – There’s a brand new Ice Cream flavor to hit the streets this week! Skool’s Out: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Peanut Caramel Candy mixed in. The best treat of the Summer!
- Toad Style – NEW VENDOR and new vegan sandwich shop, Toad Style is bringing you an all star menu to debut their food skills. Get ready for Cremini Lentil Burgers, BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Sandwiches, Grilled Potato Salad, Esquites, and Salmorejo! Not to be missed!
- Be Clean – Find the best in vegan beauty and skin care from Josh Rosebrook(including an all natural SPF 30 moisturizer), Aster and Bay, and Root Science! Plus handmade vegan jewelry!
- Pride Enjoy – NEW VENDOR! All the way from Long Island they’ll be bringing you Radical Rainbow Cookies and Marvelous Mint Brownies! Yes, these are the classic Italian Rainbow Cookies, and they’re both free from gluten, soy, tree nuts, and peanuts!
- The Paleo Factory – NEW VENDOR! Get to know MUD, a gluten-free, paleo, super food Frozen Mousse! They’ll be serving up Chilled Coconut Parfaits in Chocolate or Vanilla Bean, topped with Toasted Coconut, as well as selling jars of MUD to take home!
Saturday, July 11th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.