Here’s a sneak preview of Sunday’s Vegan Shop-Up at Spreadhouse! NYC’s favorite all vegan pop-up market is back in Manhattan this weekend! GET READY.
- Cake Thieves Bakery – A fancy city calls for fancy Doughnuts! Get your Peach Cobbler and Key Lime Pie Doughnuts, and then wash it all down with a Churro Ice Cream Sandwich. #neverlookback
- Monks Meats – You’ll want to savor each savory bite! Try the Mushroom Triple Threat Slider, with Beer Battered Oyster Mushrooms, Shiitake Bacon Truffle Mayo, Lettuce & Tomato, and the Jerk Sandwich, with Jerk Seitan, Jicama Line Slaw, and Grilled Pineapple Chutney!
- Gone Pie – Take a gander at these Gluten-Free goodies! Tangy Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes, Mini Chocolate Sour Cream Peanut Butter Bundt Cakes, Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches filled w/ Chocolate Cashew Cream, Banana Blueberry Bread, Pecan Pie, Little Pretzel Brownie Things, and more!
- Peaceful Provisions – NEW VENDOR! Try a Trifle and then try another one, these indulgent layered desserts will be the talk of the town! Flavors include Gypsy Warrior(GF Chocolate Peanut Butter), Cosmic Love(Tiramisu), and Strawberry Cheesecake. Not to mention Cake Truffles, Cookies, Savory Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Black Bean Nachos!
- The Paleo Factory – Cool off with a Paleo, Vegan Chilled Mousse Dessert! Imagine if ice cream and mousse had babies, this would be it. Made from Dates, Cashews, Cacao, and Coconut, you can enjoy a bowl of Chocolate or Vanilla to stay and take some jars to go!
Sunday, July 26th
116 Suffolk St.