Here’s your sneak preview of the treats you’ll find at today’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Cake Thieves Bakery – Get ready for a brand new Vegan Ice Cream flavor created by Cake Thieves and Blythe Anne’s: Cookie Dough! You’ll find it sandwiched between 2 beautiful Chocolate Chip Cookies to make the ultimate Chipwich. PLUS Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches, Key Lime Pie Donuts, S’mores Donuts, and Lemon Rosewater Pistachio Donuts topped with an Apple Rose.
- Brooklyn Fork & Spoon – Get to know the “Fun Guy” Slider: with Caramelized Mushrooms and Onions, Truffle Cashew Cream, Arugula and Potato Chips (on the slider!), all on Housemade Buns and served with a side of “Sassy Slaw”.
- Grape Cat – Take advantage of the 30% off sale on Matt & Nat Handbags! Try amazingly versatile Ayva Spring 2015 Matt & Nat vegan purse for instance, a sleek over-the-shoulder bag that can be converted into an extra-large clutch with a removable strap. Available in 4 colors!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-free sweets! Fuggedaboutit! You’ll find Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Loaves, Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Bundt Cakes, Mini Coconut Banana Cream Pies, Pecan Pie by the slice, Rocky Road Brownies, Macaroons, and more!
- Will Travel For Vegan Food – Meet author and special guest Kristin Lajeunesse, and grab a copy(to get signed!) of her memoir about ditching her old life and moving into an old van named Gerty to set out on the road in an effort to eat at and write about every single vegan restaurant in the United States. It’s the ultimate foodie-inspired road trip that spans 2 years, 48 states, and 547 restaurants.
- Peaceful Provisions – Be the first to try their brand new Indian Nachos(gluten-free too!)! Tortilla Chips topped with spicy Red Dal, Apple-Chickpea Chutney with Tamarind, Cashew Sour Cream, and Cilantro-Mint Sauce. You’ll also need to try the Spinach Kale & Artichoke Dip! As for sweets, don’t miss the mini Trifles in Blueberry Pistachio, Tiramisu, and Peanut Butter Chocolate! SO good.
Saturday, August 15th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.