Here’s a sneak preview of tomorrow’s Manhattan Vegan Shop-Up at Spreadhouse! NYC’s favorite all vegan pop-up market is back in the city this weekend! GET READY.
- Brooklyn Whiskers – Get to know these new bakers on the block! Specials include: Biscuits n Gravy, Peach Pomegranate Pie, Pumpkin Cupcakes, S’mores, Cheddar Chive Scones, and Cookie Sandwiches!
- Haute Chocolate Brooklyn – NEW VENDOR! Get ready for the newest, cleanest Dark Chocolate made in Brooklyn. It’s sweetened only with Maple Sugar and Coconut Sugars, and made with Bolivian Cocoa Beans. Try Toasted Almond, Cinnamon Chipotle, Espresso, Rosemary, and Semi-Sweet!
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free in all its glory! Get ready for Pumpkin Snickerdoodles, Pumpkin Cranberry Loaves, Pecan Pie, Mini Harvest Pies, Salted Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies, Triple Nut Brownie Bites, Peanut Butter Caramel Rice Crispy Treats, and more!
- Peaceful Provisions – Holy Preztels! Spinach Kale Artichoke Pretzel Pockets (Dip w/ Chips for a Gluten-Free Option), Pretzel Bites w/ Poutine (Mushroom Gravy), Pretzel Bites w/ Nacho Cheese or Mustard Aioli, Chocolate Ganache Pretzel Pockets, and Pumpkin Cream Pretzel Pockets!
- Compassion Co. – Organic, USA made and sweatshop-free vegan wear! Look for bamboo scoop neck shirts as well as brand new custom made bamboo tank tops with the new “Plant Eater Rhino” design and classics such as the vegan unicorn and “Anything You Can Eat, I Can Eat Vegan”.
Sunday, September 20th
116 Suffolk St.