Don’t miss the first VSU of 2016! Here’s a preview of the tasty goods to come at tomorrow’s Vegan Shop-Up!
- Riverdel Cheese – Get to know NYC’s newest all vegan cheese shop! They’ll be debuting a brand new house made Vegan Cheese, serving up Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, and will have a variety of gourmet specialty items.
- The Bunnoli – They’re BRAND NEW to VSU and make vegan Cannolis for everyone! Try Choc Chip Strawberry Cheesecake, Green Tea Matcha, Gingerbread Cheesecake, Red Velvet, Chocolate Orange Cheesecake, Oatmeal Banana Walnut, Chocolate Chai Marshmallow, and Almond Cherry!
- House of Juice – Stay true to your new resolutions with bottles of freshly pressed juice! Taste Purple Heart Juice, Cold Blaster Tonic, and Ginger Coconut Mylk Latte, and as well their cleanse-friendly Mushroom Leek Soup!
- Gone Pie – Get your Gluten-Free on! Peppermint Patty Brownies, Peanut Butter Caramel Rice Crispy Treats, Pecan Pie, Thin Mint Bars, Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Lemon Tahini Cookies, and more!
- Grape Cat – Stay warm and organized in the new year! Have you ever wanted a Vaute coat and thought you couldn’t afford it? Now’s your chance! They’ll have Vaute Coats for only $99. (Special price only at VSU!). ALSO get 25% off all Matt & Nat purses!
- Mississippi Vegan – Visit NEW VENDOR and beloved local chef Timothy Pakron, and taste his comforting Gumbo with Local Vegetables and Herbs! Also grab jars of crunchy Creole Snack Mix!
VEGAN FOR AND BY THE PEOPLE. Rain or shine, we’ll be here to keep you warm and well fed!
Saturday, January 16th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.