Check out a sneak preview of the awesome Easter goods to come at tomorrow’s Vegan Manhattan Shop-Up! We’re back at MooShoes (vegan. shoe. store.) in the lower east side!
- Los Veganos Hermanos – (a Monks Meats side project!) Come early and score some homemade vegan Mexican food! Tamales w/ homemade Salsa and Hot Pickles are on the menu, along with Loaded Nachos!
- Lagusta’s Luscious – Find the perfect chocolate treats to fill your Easter baskets! Chocolate Bunnies (real cute ones) in Solid, Peanut Butter Filled, or Velveteen (Chocolate Nougat Filled!), English Cream Eggs, Peanut Butter Mousse Eggs, NEW Maple White Chocolate Bars, and lots more!
- Riverdel – Get your Vegan Cheese fill! Here’s their Sandwich menu for the day:
“The Americain”: Grilled American Cheese w/ house-made dijonaise and apples“The Smoky”: Grilled Smoky Gouda w/ caramelized onion and tomato jam“The Italian”: Mozzarella by 1000 leaves, Pesto (by Regal Vegan) & Tomato Butter“The M. Night Shalami”: Faux Salami (by Monk’s Meats) and Provolone Cheese“The 3C”: Creamy Chao slices and house-made Ale Chutney
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free Easter goodies! Peanut Butter Caramel Filled Chocolate Bunnies, Easter Caramashew Filled Chocoalate Cups, Peaceful Almond Joys, Peanut Butter Brownies, Pecan Pie, Blondies, Walnut Fudge, Peanut Butter Caramel Rice Crispy Treats, and Fig Cake!
- Yeah Dawg – NEW menu item! Be one of the lucky few to get their hands on the Beetball Parm Hero: Beet Meatballs, melty Cashew Mozzerella, Sauce, and Almond Parmesan!
We’ll have perfect Springy weather and a beautiful array of the finest cruelty-free eats, sweets and wares, all in one fun, family-friendly spot! EVERYBUNNY WELCOME.
Saturday, March 26th
78 Orchard St.