Check our ultimate sneak preview of the top notch, one of a kind eats and treats to come at TOMORROW’S Vegan Shop-Up!
- Cake Thieves – Get excited for DOUGHNUT TIME! We’re thrilled to host Cake Thieves for a special return visit all the way from Texas. Here’s the goods… Doughnuts: Samoa, Key Lime, Lavender Chamomile, Cookie Dough, Red Eye (Espresso Cream-filled!), PB & J (Jam-filled!), Almond Bear Paws. AND Mac ‘n’ Cheese! Trust us, they’ll sell out fast!
- Costa Brava Tea – NEW VENDOR. Stay cool yet energized with a cold-brewed Iced Tea! Try Hibiscus Lemongrass, Matcha, or Yerba Mate Verbena. Also grab bags of beautiful loose leaf tea blends for home: Sencha Matcha, Pu-erh Cacao, Yerba Mate, Verbena, Oolong Marigold, Nettle Dandelion, and Hibiscus Lemongrass!
- Peaceful Provisions – Get hungry! Grilled Tempeh Reubens (w/ Cashew Cheese Sauce, Kraut, and Caper Dill Remoulade), Cubano-ish Seitan Sandwiches (w/ Caramelized Onions, Sundried Tomato Aioli, Cashew Cheese, and Pickles), Gluten-Free Southern Style Waffle Bowls (w/ Mac ‘n’ Cheese Waffle Bowl, BBQ Jackfruit, Cornbread Stuffing, Herb Gravy, Kale, and Cashew Sour Cream), PLUSSSS Cookie Loaded Pretzel Cinnamon Buns (Cinnabunzels?) and Almond Berry Peach Pretzel Croissants (Pretzants, if you will)!!
- Veglyn – NEW VENDOR. And a brand new soy-free Vegan Cheese! Their hand-crafted and super creamy Cashew Sunflower Cheese comes layered with either Olive Walnut Tomato Herb Tapenade OR tangy Cranberry Walnut Spread. Not to be missed!
- The Bunnoli – Springtime Cannoli! Stockpile Chocolate Orange, Almond Lavender, Carrot Cake w/ Walnuts, Lemon Poppy, and Graham w/ Cookies ‘n’ Cream. Plus they’re totally cute!
- Samosa Shack – SAMOSA SATURDAY! They’re back! Enjoy an authentic handmade Indian Samosa with Tofu Tikka Masala, Sweet Potato Spinach or Potato Pea Cilantro. Or get Samosa Chaat: any Samosa, dressed up with Channa Masala and fresh garnishes! And don’t forget the Bhel Puri (Indian street salad) – SO good.
- Gone Pie – Gluten-Free and glorious! Coffeecake Muffins, Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies, Pecan Pie, Goober Loaded Brownies, Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Cups, Fudge, Peanut Butter Caramel Rice Crispy Treats, and who knows what else! MMM.
- Phoebe’s Sourdough – NEW VENDOR. Freshly made bread alert! Discover NYC’s latest handmade Sourdough Bread, baked with ancient whole grains and organic flours. Plan for loaves of German-style Simply Rye and Super Spelt, plus Omega 3 Bombs (hearty Rolls filled w/ grains, seeds, flax, and caca0 nibs!). A must buy!
- Grape Cat – Shop early for Mother’s Day (it’s May 8th) with a selection of purses and wallets from Matt and Nat, Lavishy, Malia Designs, and Alchemy Goods! Plus new Grape Cat exclusive T-shirts and Hoodies, and Herbivore and Ferocious Vegan Tees. AND a portion of the day’s sales go to The Humane League – So stock up!
- Sweet Maresa’s – Want some pretty pretty Spring sweets? Delightful Gluten-Free Macarons to the rescue! Special flavors include Matcha, Absinthe, Lemon Poppyseed, and Pistachio Cardamom. Also find Chocolate Walnut Cookies, S’mores Cookies, Brownies, and buttery Foraged-Ramp Biscuits! O YES.
- Fogwood and Fig – Everyone needs a healthy, beautiful Burger or Sandwich in their life! Try the popular Fennel Sage Tempeh Burger (w/ Cashew Basil Aioli, Avocado, Arugula, Red Onion, homemade shaved Pickled Beet, & Roasted Mushrooms), Tempeh Reuben Sandwich (Toasted Rye, Russian Dressing, Avocado, Arugula, Red Onion, & Sauerkraut), Smoky Burger w/ Chili Cherry Sauce, and NEW Curry Chickpea Wrap w/ fresh Herbs and Grapes!
Come eat, drink, and be cruelty-free! SPRING VIBES HERE.
Saturday, April 16th
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.