VSU IS TOMORROW. Here’s your sneak preview of the fun-filled, food-filled day to come. Don’t forget, the bar opens early at 11:00, AND with Spring-themed cruelty-free cocktail specials, like the “Walking on Sunshine”!
- Fine + Raw – Discover the special Mother’s Day line of Raw Chocolates, with special packaging designed by local tattoo artists from Gnostic Tattoo! Try the Mom’s Bar, a Raspberry delight, the 8 or 24-Piece Truffle Box, Gift Sets, Coconut Chunky Bars, Bon Bons, and more!
- Hot Spoon Preserves– NEW VENDOR. Try the latest Spring line of modern Preserves, made from local produce! Palette perfect, in Peach + Lavender Fruit Spread, Melon + Pepper Spread, and Green Tomato + Nectarine Chutney!
- Monks Meats – Spice up your life with their NEW dish: Nashville Tofu-Fried Hot Seitan! ‘Nuff said.
- Silly Chilly Dumplings – Snack time! Handmade, Steamed Dumplings in Classic Potato Chive and NEW Cabbage/Chive/Garlic/Spice! Served with their famous house Silly Chilly Hot Sauce!
- Hunted Gatherer – NEW VENDOR. Pack a picnic with these fine n fancy goods, perfect for Mom’s Day or any special afternoon. Single Batch Seitans, Floral Jellies, Jams, Curds, Mustards, Pickles, and more!
- Culiraw – Rawsome Desserts on deck! Try one of each: Strawberry Cheesecake, Matcha Chocolate Cake, Cashew Caramels, and Peanut Butter Cups!
- Vegicano – ALL NEW TACO MENU. Yes, really. Get excited for the Tofu en Mole Taco, + MORE!
You’ll find other vendor favorites like That Mac ‘n’ Cheese, The Fanciful Fox, Che Artisan, and more! Find the full event details plus other market dates in the post below, and the FULL VENDOR LIST HERE!
COME N GET IT.
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.