*** ORDERS HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR 5/16! ***
(Stay tuned for future events!)
As with every other event in NYC, we’re having to rethink the logistics and procedures for the future of VSU! We want to continue as a platform for small businesses and supportive shoppers while keeping everyone as safe as possible. Working with Pine Box Rock Shop, we’ve devised a system to jump back in the game and GET YOU FED.
Here’s the gist..
- We’re showcasing a select few vendor faves with special menus for you to pre order, pre pay, and pick up goods from!
- The first VSU 2GO pick up date will be Saturday, May 16th!
- There’s a limited number of orders we can take to ensure safe n spacious pick ups, so we encourage you to order with a friend!
- You’ll be able to request your preferred pick up time and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- To meet the order form minimum you must order from atleast 3 of the participating vendors!
- If your order is accepted you’ll be invoiced afterwards, separately from each vendor you ordered with!
- No vendors will be on site or in sight on 5/16, just one VSU rep that will hand over your complete order upon arrival.
- Yes masks are required for pick ups!
- Yes anyone with an order for this premiere event will score a ltd ed ‘10 years of VSU’ pin!
- You can also order cruelty free cocktails to go from the new Pine Box Rock Shop take out menu to add to your order! (not incl in the 3 vendor minimum)
- THE ORDER FORM WILL GO LIVE HERE TOMORROW (SUN 5/10) AT NOON!
- Check our stories on Instagram and Facebook for the special menu offerings from the vendors participating in this premiere event!
We’re hoping to make this a regular event, more frequent than our usual monthly stint, so have no fear if you can’t join this first one! There will be more to come and with a rotating vendor cast. Please excuse any confusing details! There’s a lot to take in! Feel free to reach out with any questions.
THANKS so much for your patience and unending support of our small business community!